Friday, March 09, 2007

The E-Collar

E-Collar


Elizabethan, that is.
Duncan was groggily terrified after his surgery. They performed several more operations than even I expected. He is in rough shape but looking up (well, looking straight mostly, with the e-collar on his head).

The interview went well, I was not yet offered a position but the deal sweetened and my appetite whetted in return. I hope to hear something this week. I am considering the prospect of living on my own (sans roomies...) for the first time. If you know me, you might be aware that I am terrifed of the dark and of sleeping alone in a house. I intend to conquer that fear, post haste, and dominate the whole of my own apartment. If any of you know of a good place to live in GR, enlighten me.

A hint of spring is on the wind this morning and duly welcomed. It has been a low, dark winter.

No comments: